The University of Cumbria offers early stage research and development support through Innovation Research Projects. Our student researchers and academics will provide your business with robust research, academic expertise and knowledge to help you drive innovation forward.
Fully funded internships are worked flexibly to suit your business needs. Masters and academic research projects are designed to provide your business with detailed and robust research to support new product or service development.
Benefits of the Cumbria Innovations Platform
- Access a unique combination of expertise and skills
- Reduce the risk of research and development
- Speed up innovation
- Support the development and commercialisation of new products
- Accelerate growth in innovative Cumbrian businesses
If you have any question or want to speak to one of our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
- James Livsey +44 (0)1524 510332 to find out more about digital product development
- Alex Etherington +44 (0)1524 510 755 to find out more about the Innovation Catalyst
- Sarah Allison +44 (0)1228 888 733 or email@example.com to find out more about our Innovation masterclasses & events, innovation coaching and student research placements
- Chris Lambert +44 7814 076610 to find out more about the scientific facilities on offer
We look forward to talking to you.