To help senior decision makers develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to think innovatively in their business.
Lancaster University’s long-established Management School is a place of cutting edge knowledge, where academically-leading research is applied in the real world, positively impacting the lives of individuals, businesses and organisations, and society. We are highly regarded by the Financial Times, Forbes, The Economist and more. Our world-leading academics, talented students and valuable practitioners with experience of business at all levels offer unique insights and abilities to introduce positive change to your organisation and beyond. We are building on our considerable experience delivering innovation programmes to design and deliver a new Innovation Catalyst to help senior decision makers of Cumbria based SMEs to tackle the challenges facing their region, sector and wider economy.
Benefits of the Cumbria Innovations Platform
- Access a unique combination of expertise and skills
- Reduce the risk of research and development
- Speed up innovation
- Support the development and commercialisation of new products
- Accelerate growth in innovative Cumbrian businesses
If you have any question or want to speak to one of our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call:
- James Livsey +44 (0)1524 510332 to find out more about digital product development
- Alex Etherington +44 (0)1524 510 755 to find out more about the Innovation Catalyst
- Sarah Allison +44 (0)1228 888 733 or email@example.com to find out more about our Innovation masterclasses & events, innovation coaching and student research placements
- Chris Lambert +44 7814 076610 to find out more about the scientific facilities on offer
We look forward to talking to you.